Manchester Police Department
Online Citizen Reporting System
Welcome to the Manchester Police Department Online Citizen Reporting System. If this is an emergency or a crime in progress please call 9-1-1. Using this online citizen reporting system allows you to submit a police report online. This system requires you to have a valid email address in order to file a report.
Is submitting a Police Report Online right for you?
Please confirm the following to find out if the online citizen reporting system is right for you:
- This is not an emergency
- This incident occurred within the geographical limits of the Town of Manchester
- There are no known suspects
- You need a police report for documentation
- You do not wish to speak with an officer
- This incident does not require any further investigation and/or follow-up
Completion of Report
Upon completion of this report, the information provided will be reviewed. If it is confirmed that no further investigation is necessary, and all information required for the report has been provided, you will receive a copy via email of the approved incident report.
Incidents That Can Be Reported Online
Using the Manchester Police Department Online Citizen Reporting System you can report incidents such as:
- Theft (from private property or vehicles) if total value of property does not exceed $1,500
- Vandalism or Property Damage if total value of damage does not exceed $5,000
- Lost Property if total value of property does not exceed $1,000
- Fraud/Identity Theft